- Saturday - Fly
- Sunday - Dublin
- Monday - Dublin/Kilkenny
- Tuesday - Kilkenny/Cashel/Killarney
- Wednesday - Killarney/Dingle
- Thursday - Dingle/Bunratty/Shannon
- Friday - Chicago!
Hopefully I can figure out how to make this work so we can post pictures, too! Be sure to leave us comments :)
5 comments:
Hi Nic and Beth,
have a beautiful time exploring Ireland. Can't wait to hear all your stories and see the pictures you take.
have lots of fun,
Love, AuntJ
Hi Nicole and Beth,
Hope you are having a great time! Be SAFE and have a wonderful time!
Love,
Aunt Mary
Hi Nicole & Beth... Well I trust that you had a great flight and are finding the Irish Hospital & Fun. I am sure the scenery is breathtaking. We can't wait to hear of your daily visits and look forward to seeing the pictures. :) Love, Aunt Connie
Dear Nicole & Beth... You must know that I didn't want you in the Hospital... I just want the Irish to be Hospitible (sp?) I guess I should have chosen a better word... Like Nice to my nieces :) Love, Aunt C
Can't wait to hear from you girls! Hope your flight is on time & your transfer in Philadelphia goes smoothly!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment