So I wrote this in Philly, but I couldn't get to the internet, so here are our thoughts fresh from the airport:
Philadelphia: Three words - Coolest. Pilot. Ever. During the flight he gave a whole spiel about the make and model of the plane, why it only got .5 miles a gallon, and how the gas bill for the plane was $15,000. Holy Cow. And, as we left the plane, he gave each of us a Boeing 737 Trading Card with his name on it. I’m guessing he’s looking for good reviews or something. Anywho, we landed 10 minutes early in Philadelphia. We grabbed a slice of pizza and headed to our gate, and stopped to take a picture with a replica Liberty Bell made out of Legos. Oh, and PS, this place has Rocky stuff everywhere! T-shirts, movie posters, you name it. Well, we should be boarding in a few minutes!!! Off to Ireland!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment